On March 13 of this year, we suspended our Sunday morning services through the end of the month. March 30 we suspended our face-to-face services indefinitely. These actions were taken as a response to the governor’s directives aimed at limiting the spread of COVID-19.
Effective June 7, we meet in person once again. Below are some practices we are implementing in order to maintain safety.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Please park one spot removed from the person next to you.
- Ushers will help direct people entering and exiting the building.
- There will be no Sunday School or children’s ministry.
- Seats of two and three will be separated by six feet.
We are anticipating seeing one another again. Everyone is encouraged to evaluate his/her own needs to discern whether attending now is the best choice. Our live-streaming will continue so services are available online too.
Thank you everyone and if you have further questions please contact our office.
Stay safe, stay joyful!